Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pesto and Sauce. . . . . . . .
A couple of months ago Isaac and I planted some Basil. . . . . . .

And some Oregano. He wrote on the containers
the names of the plant. Each Sunday we would go
out an check their growth.

Last Sunday we picked basil leaves to dry.

All these leaves dried fit into this jar.
When Isaac comes tomorrow he can
take the jar home for his mom to use
in her sauce.

Now I need to make some pesto
to freeze with the rest.
I wish everything was as easy as
these to grow!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Looks good! Mine died. I perhaps didn't take as good care of it though!!!

bev said...

Beautiful plants! You are really great at that kind of stuff. I am still waiting for a recipe for the Lasagna that Jason's mom made for you while she was here. It looked so good.