At the carwash. . . . . . .
I just took Alice thru the car wash by my work.
It cost me $6.00.
That was the cheapest option.
(automatic – where you don’t get out of car)
It was kind of pathetic..
It consisted of:
A foam-up
A flappy wash
A “spot-free” rinse.
That was it.
When I got to the office parking
lot, got out to lock my car
and go in the building. . . . .
there was still foam on the door.
Is is me, or is that too much to
pay for a rather pitiful car wash.
It is a necessary evil.
Who is going to hook up a
hose at home in this weather?
Who likes to brush by their car
only to get salt and road-muck on
your clothes? Not me I say.
Boyd washed my car on Saturday
using the hand wand, that was only
$2.50, but he’s a maniac and
doesn’t mind the bitter cold and wet.
Me, not so much.
2 comments:
I agree, too much. It should at least rinse off the soap. I would just keep Boyd on the payroll from now on.
I completely agree. I remember when an automatic wash at the gas station was $1 (course that was about 10 years ago).
Post a Comment