The Family. . . . . . .
I purchased a external
drive to backup my computer.
(Hey J or Mandi, I might need some
assistance)
So, I was looking as some
old pictures (not too old I think
April 2009-Uncle Gregor's funeral)
Anyway, I run across this picture
of my youngest brother, his wife
and oldest daughter.
It made me laugh, because
they are so serious.
(I know it's a funeral and all)
But, if you knew these
knuckleheads you would laugh
too, because they are always
having fun. This guy got the
lions share of the "Paxman Family Fun Gene"
He is so great to be around.
He and his wife walk into a room
and you know that the fun has arrived.
No need for anything else. The entertainment
is taken care of. I'm so thankful that
they are a part of my family.
I Love you "Hon-Yocks" (SP)
as my dad would call you!

drive to backup my computer.
(Hey J or Mandi, I might need some
assistance)
So, I was looking as some
old pictures (not too old I think
April 2009-Uncle Gregor's funeral)
Anyway, I run across this picture
of my youngest brother, his wife
and oldest daughter.
It made me laugh, because
they are so serious.
(I know it's a funeral and all)
But, if you knew these
knuckleheads you would laugh
too, because they are always
having fun. This guy got the
lions share of the "Paxman Family Fun Gene"
He is so great to be around.
He and his wife walk into a room
and you know that the fun has arrived.
No need for anything else. The entertainment
is taken care of. I'm so thankful that
they are a part of my family.
I Love you "Hon-Yocks" (SP)
as my dad would call you!

1 comment:
You are sooo right. This pic is making me laugh. At first glance, I was wondering why the somber faces. They are great, the whole bunch!
Post a Comment