Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Here . . . Lovin' it

This is the corner of my deck this morning.
Here is the front steps, my poor little
pumpkins are still out there. . . .freezing!
You can't see it from here
but my little colorful
windmill is out
there covered in snow
I won't mention the shivering
of my FLAMINGOS!!
We barely covered out picnic
table at about
5:00 last evening.

There are still leaves
on the plum trees!!
But, good news, the
streets have been plowed.

I love the first snow of the
season. Mostly I love it until
about mid-January. Then
I get real tired of the dumb
drivers on the roads.

WELCOME HOME WINTER!
MY ARMPITS HAVE MISSED YOU!

4 comments:

Shay said...

Ditto - "Over the woods and through the woods" doesn't make much sense without the "white and drifted snow!"

London said...

So, I guess I will send my rugrats your way. I don't appreciate this particular season as you and them do. If you were at my house this morning you could have done snow angels with them.

bev paxman said...

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk, Yuk, Yuk, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT........... Got that?

Aimee said...

Mimaw you are so funny! I am not much of a fan of this snow stuff!