Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Take your grandparents. . . . . .



Today was "take your grandparents to
lunch" day at Isaac's school.
(It was also a voting location)
Boyd couldn't go,
I could. It was FUN
I'm a pathetic blogger.
I had my camera in my purse
but did not pull it out.
In all fairness, I'm in
a little love affair with
my grandchildren. I;m
quite smitten!! When I'm
around them I just want to
make them happy.
This sort of looked like my
lunch. I didn't have an option
to have green beans or I would
have taken it. My option was
peas!! Isaac had the chicken
noodle soup, with crackers and
a bread stick. He didn't eat much
and I told him he should. He told
me "my moms soup is sooooo much
better than this."
Thank you Isaac, for letting me have
lunch with you. I met his English
teacher and his Chinese Teacher.
She had to whisper to me because
she NEVER says a thing to the
kids in english - this is a total
immersion!! I'm so impressed, he
understood what she was saying!!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

You are the best grandma. They are so lucky to have you.

bev paxman said...

That is sweet. I used to love school lunches! Especially the tacos and cinnamon rolls.

Harmony said...

So thats where you were when I called you! Looks like fun!!!!