Tuesday, January 25, 2011

58 Years
That’s a long time.
That’s how long my Mom and Dad have been married.
I’m proud of them and their commitment.
That is rare in this day and age.
They have been a wonderful example to me.
Between my parents and my brothers and sister
there are 223 + years of marriage. I think I’m right:
B & B = 33 + years
D & S = 32 + years
P & B = 28 + years
P & G = 30 + years
G & J = 21 + years
L & S = 21 + years
This is an honorable accomplishment.
This is a hard thing to do.
This is a rewarding endeavor.
Congratulations on an amazing achievement and
an awesome couple – My Dad and Mom

1 comment:

Mandi said...

They are the best. We are all so lucky to have them in our lives.