Ahh. . . . . he showed
Yeah for me. The floor guy showed yesterday afternoon. He actually called Boyd to make the arrangements. He wanted to come early (I think to avoid me) and Boyd told him I wanted to be there. They arranged for a 4:00 time. Boyd called me to tell me the time, so I made sure I was at the house at 3:40. . . . the time he pulled up! Ha! He had to face me. I was very kind, he was very young! He left me a sample - that was all I needed for now. (so I could pick out some paint!!) I'm tired of the mess already. I know why people go stay in a hotel while this kind of stuff is going on. I have Harmony's dog and cat staying at my home, they are "freaked out" to say the least. Boyd has been working hes but off. . . .I love him. I'm always wishing my life away one event at a time. So, here I am wishing that I were 3 weeks in the future!!
No comments:
Post a Comment