Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cindy Lu Who . . . . . . . .
This little cutie pa-too-tie came for a surprise spring visit.
This is Vivie with freshly painted fingernails. I'm doing better
with her than with her older sister.
There is a great story, about 12 bottles of polish,
a rug, a blankie and bedroom carpeting that goes
with her older sister when she was this age!!
She really likes me. . . . . . honest. It just took
a couple of days to warm up to me!!
Those blue eyes are pretty amazing.
They sort of take your breath away.
She has a most charming smile to go with them.
This is Vivvers playing in the bathroom.
Curiosity is boundless when you're little.
She did a great job of lining everything up on the
bench. She was so fun to be with.
It's hard to be 1300 miles away from this smile.
Megan, Vivien and Harmony out and about. Looking
for "stuff" nothing in particular, and everything
in general.
Miss Megan will be 30 in a couple of days.
This is a cheesecake she requested rather
than regular b-day cake.
Alex and Isaac was loving lighting
"as small brush fire" atop the
dessert!
Isaac helped her with the lighting ceremony and
blowing them out.
It was such fun having her here. I told her
since it is so hard to get everyone here, she
should rotate, and bring them each here
separately. She wasn't sure that was going
to happen. I've mentioned this in a previous
post, it should be illegal for grandchildren to be
more than 300 miles away!!! But if they do,
children need to post on their blogs more often.
(hint hint Megan & Aimee!!)

I'm feeling all sad and weepy. I've dropped Megan
and the youngest Taylor Tot off at the
airport. We just talked to Aimee. I'm thinking that
time is moving too fast. I'm missing the days
when my own children were small and
it seemed like a quiet afternoon was just
a sweet future dream. Here it is and I'm
wanting the chaos of little ones in my home.
*sigh*
I want to stop and smell the roses.
Enjoy the moment.
All those cliches I heard and ignored.
Where's the do-over button, there
are times I want it.

4 comments:

bev paxman said...

Yay for grandchildren. They are priceless.

Eileen Romney said...

I have to ask. Where did you get that picture of the two old ladies? It's scary. That's going to be me soon. Eeeeek

Vera said...

Beautiful children..... lucky you.

Aimee said...

Ooh my goodness Viv looks so much different since the last time we saw them. We hope Meg had a great birthday. I know I really need to post on my blog. I have so much tgo talk about. I just have not done it! I will soon!! We love you Mimaw!!