Thursday, April 7, 2011

HAPPY FEET!


Over the weekend I realized that it had been January since I had participated in any kind of retail therapy.
My Macy's card was sitting in my wallet feeling useless and unappreciated.
So, on Tuesday, I grabbed Harmony and we marched our sassy selves to the Macy's at the old Cottonwood Mall location.
I had coupons and there was a terrific shoe sale going on.
I spied the sweet slip-on pictured above in the circular that appeared in my mailbox the week before.
I had my heart set on them.
We purchased them. The size we needed were not in stock.
That's how popular they are.
They were able to find them at the "fulfillment center" (don't you love that name)
The sales clerk told me it would be 7-10 days.
That was Tuesday.
They arrived today.
Yipee Zipee.
I also purchased those sassy animal print slippers for Harmony.
We are happy.
Plus +++++
we each found a new "unmentionable"
in the intimate apparel department.
The "girls" are happy, perky and well supported!!!

No comments: