Beware this is not for the feint of heart...
or children.

Oh my, I have to admit something.
I started watching Dancing With the Stars
when Marie Osmond was on, I watched just to
see if she could dance (she can't! But, she
went pretty far because there are a bunch of
crazies that love her dolls and kept voting
for her)
Any-hoo, I've been watching ever since . . . sort of.
It usually consists of the Tuesday night results.
But. . . . .
I've been watching Mondays and Tuesdays this
round, because of Kirstie Alley.
I LOVE HER
I love that she just tells it the way it is,
and doesn't give a rats a$$!
She is Big and Bold and Brazen.
And. . . . .
her partner was the Maxim - ummmmm.......
Well, I've never voted, but if I were going
to it would have been this season for Kirstie.
I didn't have to, there are enough peeps like
me, old, fat and fabulous that have Kirstie as
their fav for the season. She dropped like
a ton of weight, after Maxim drug her a$$ around
the dance floor for 12 weeks. I wish there were
a Dancing with the "Unknown in Suburbia Hell"
and I would be first in line to sign up to do it.
3 comments:
I love her too. She's everything you said and more! And I love that her and my fave man (John Travolta) are such good buddies.
I saw that last dance of hers.. she's something else. I never knew it.. but I think I like her too!
Haha. After listening to you talk about her throughout this season I finally watched a little bit of an episode the other day. I noticed she had lost a few L-B's.
Post a Comment