Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CORNFEST AND BIG BIRTHDAY



This weekend Boyd and I headed to Southern Utah. We were part of a plan for a Surprise 80th Birthday Party for Dad. We left on Friday morning. We stopped in Cedar City looking for a Mexican Restaurant that we had dined in before, but we couldn't find it. So, in our search we happend upon this littke place, called "Brads Food Shack" So we stopped for burgers and fries. They were um..um..good!



This is a picture of Dad and his good friend Ron Larson. We told Dad we were coming down to the Corn Fest that Enterprise has every summer. He believed us, even as we were decorating he didn't "catch" on. I have lots more pictures that I'll post tomorrow or the next day.



Here's the Birthday Boy, proud to be wearing a HUGE pin, he was all smiles.



This is Harmony, Mom and me. Beverly has turned my Mom into a "Gang-sign flashin'" Gal, so we all "signed" for the camera. . . . . .yes, Harmony and I are twice the size of Mom......................ARGGGGGGG

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Still wish I could have been there.

London said...

Post more pictures!!! I heard the party was a success. My mom said Gramp ate it up. I love that guy. I feel really bad I didn't make it. Thanks for making a special day for him.

Aimee said...

Wow grandpa looks great!! It looks like the 80th birthday party went great! I can't wait to see more of your pictures. I do have to say that grandma looks great also!!

Harmony said...

remove the fat picture of me...I'm grossly obese.

bev paxman said...

Harmony~ You are beautiful, photogenic and classy! I say leave the pic.