Friday, September 9, 2011

MORE B-DAY PARTY PICS
my computer is dying *sigh*



Wayland and Brad



Wayland, Tyler and Austin

Tyler and the kid-lets, Sonny, Mona & Lainie

Travis and Dad


Sandi and my hunka hunka burning love's knee


and Lainie in the tablecloth!!



Peeps bellying up to the grub!



Mom put out some ribbons Dad has

earned at the Corn Fest in years past.

. . . . .more. . . . .

mingling. . . . .


Dad and Deon Connell, I remember him

from my childhood. His wife, Rayola was my

1st 4-H teacher, it was cooking and

she always laughed and said we all had moms

that could cook better than her.

Dad has his cake.

Bev and Kendall "plotting" some kind of something!

It was a great party. Dad loved it and didn't even suspect.

I have lots more pictures, but my computer is

a bit persnickity and I'm hoping I can

post additional pictures.


2 comments:

brodie-burger said...

Loved seeing the pictures of your Dad's birthday party. It was fun to see Wayland and Elaine. I wasn't able to see them, while they were here....

bev paxman said...

Thanks for posting all of these pics. keep it up!