Friday, September 23, 2011


STOP. . . . IN THE NAME OF

The ever-lovely Bev invited Boyd and I to share an evening of fun and dancing, and oh, did I mention Diana Ross was there!!!


We were stage-side when Brad snapped this lovely pic. We were up trying to get Miss Di to "reach out and touch somebodies hand" that would be our hand. No luck.
Here is what I refer to as "The Reach"

Another angle, yes, that is Brad's hand, he was also feeling the evening and wanting to be touched by the Diva.


It was so much fun. We laughed and danced and sang, and Norm was there and Boyd was not so happy, but he did accompany me, bless his heart!! What I didn't know was that there is a huge following of "alternative" lifestyle peeps, it made for a fun crowd.


Thanks to B & B for taking me and the old man. It was

fabity-fab-fab-fabulous!!


I'm going to go on-line to see if I can find a similar dress to any of the

one's she wore, they were all sparklie and shimmery and so pretty.

I'm thinking I could be the "winner winner chicken dinner" at a Christmas Party with one of those dresses :-)









2 comments:

bev paxman said...

Ahhh yes! That was a fun night. And it was quite obvious that Boyd was hating it...... But that is what made it even more fun. Every time I started singing I made sure I was doing the singing and hand motions in Boyd's direction. Can you say 'disgusted'? If he had rolled his eyes any more at me they would still be stuck in the back of his head. And then there was Brad... I've never seen him bust out the moves like he did that night. Now, every time I say something to him he puts his hand up in my face and starts singing "STOP, in the name of love"! Thanks for humoring me and going with us.

bev paxman said...

BTW~ Norm has gone missing since that night. I'm wondering if he is still riding TRAX trying to find his way back home.