HAPPY HAUNTING. . . . .
I'll say goodbye to October. This is one of my favorite months. Not because it's my birthday month (but that's part of it) I just love the change of seasons. I love that I live a part of the world that has 4 distinct seasons, and I love them all. . . . but fall might be my fav. Spring runs a very close second. My family had a wild month, there were highs and lows, but as this month comes to an end (we carved pumpkins last night with the Lloyd Boys) I look forward to November. I'm hoping for some snow, and warm sweaters to crawl into to cover a "multitude of sins". I love to be reminded of things I am thankful for. There is a radio station that will start playing Christmas music tomorrow - yeah!! The hot tub is ready, so if the evenings cool down enough I can soak and contemplate the day. Goodbye October, see you next year. Hello November, I look forward to 30 lovely days of enjoying this ever-changing time of year.
1 comment:
I too love October, but then it is my birthday month also, so maybe there is something to that.
Post a Comment