Thursday, October 27, 2011

WHY. . . .









Sometimes there is no answer.


With changes maybe an answer will come to the question Why?
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

Ether 12:27

4 comments:

bev paxman said...

If we were on facebook, I would hit the 'like' button right now.

Mimaw said...

what is facebook - you know I'm a dork!!

bev paxman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

How does the saying go:
Our is not to wonder why, ours is but to do or die.

Good Luck lady... you are going to give yourself a reason to lay awake at night!