Thursday, March 1, 2012

Family Vacation Albums. . . . . .

Well, here I am dear readers (both of you) subjecting you to the wonderful opportunity of perusing family vacation photos!! The above picture should be a big tip off of where we have been for the last week.  The fun and fabulous (not the mention the Happiest Place on Earth) Disneyland.
I did rent a 15-passenger van and we spent a day at Newport Beach.  My dream vacation would be:
A Sandy Beach
A lounge chaise
A cooler of Soda
A bag of salty chips
A box of good carmels
A good book
A Cabana Boy to rub suntan lotion on me!
Just me, the waves, and an occasional nap. If I could do this for a week. . . maybe two.
Ahhhhhhh
More to follow in the days ahead.
Yeah for you!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Its so fun to see some of the family vacation pictures on your blog! I guess its time for me to get my stuff together and get my pictures of our vacation on my blog!!