Thursday, March 29, 2012

WAKE UP LADY. . . . . . . .

This has been my wake-up jolt for several years. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it. The sight of the can makes the salivary glands in the back of my tongue start working over-time. I'm looking for caffeine free Diet Dew because I love the taste so much but don't want the caffeine after lunch. I started out drinking 1 can a day, then increased to 2 cans, and now *gasp* sometimes it's a 3-can morning. . . . . . . .like I said I don't drink it after lunch time because I need to sleep at night

My neighbor (who will remain nameless but has the
initials neighborof GN)  give me these to try.  I've
tried the orange and grape and
neither of them are very good - that being said
they are much better than the GreenTeaHP that
is being touted out there in commercial-land.


Now (drum-roll. . . . . )  one of my personal people, has been using
this with great results (20+ lbs of weight loss) she took it
as an energy drink but noticed it suppressed her appetite.
(Oh Lord. . . .I want this to be my genie in a bottle)
I decided to order some and try it.  I ordered the Fruit Punch.  I must say it is better than the ZipFizz.  It has about 120 MG of caffeine in it, so it
will also need to be consumed before lunch.
The only downfall is this. . . . .
I LOVE LOVE LOVE carbonation. 
This product is not carbonated.
So many things to love about my Diet Mt. Dew.  I love the burn in my throat as it blasts to my gut.
I Love the way my eyes sometimes water because
of the carbonation.  I love looking forward to my first can of the morning.
Sounds weird -- huh-- 

No comments: