The ladies of the trip.....
Shades were the order of the Day!
There were plenty of smiles
and laughs, and an all-around
love-fest for each other.
These sweet girls, young and
less young (don't want to refer to them as old)
have a place, a niche as some might call it,
in my heart. I love each of them for the gifts of
love, and laughter, and fun they added to
our family trip. I feel like we
have a family, while not perfect, they
are perfect for our family. They all add something
that is good, and needed in our family.
I love each of you.
Later. . . . . .
Boys. . . . . .

2 comments:
I love all those ladies too!
Ooh thats so sweet Mimaw!! Thanks for all you do to make us who we are! We would not be who we are if it weren't for you!!
Post a Comment