Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Pork-tastic time
Saturday Boyd asked me where I wanted to go to lunch. 
I said I was feeling some "pig love" coming on.
So we went to Famous Daves.
Nothing says pig love like an upside down garbage can lid
full of ribs, brisket, slaw and beans.
It was a rib-a-licous lunch.
This is just picture of the breeze
blowing in the open bedroom window.
I love sleeping with the windows open this
time of year.  It was 62 degrees in the
room this morning.......snuggle a little deeper---ahhhh
Since the hot tub is up and running, I was out
there a few nights ago and it felt a little dark.
I usually string Christmas lights along the deck
railing the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Thank
goodness Target had their Christmas Lights out
I purchased 10 strands and hung them this
weekend.  Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

No comments: