Sunday, October 7, 2012

What a week...............
Saturday September 29th started out at the movie theatre
with the Lloyd Boys watching the much anticipated
 "Hotel Translyvania". 
They were loving it.........
Later that afternoon we received a call from a motorist that was behind this car.
The car belongs/belonged to Harmony.
This wonderful person told us that she pulled over and was able to provide comfort until
the paramedics were on the scene and took her
to the hospital.
Nothing makes your heart lurch more than walking
into an ER and them telling you: 
"Your daughter is in trauma bay 3, a crisis worker
will come and speak to you."
All kinds of scenarios were playing out in my
head, none of them were good. 
These are some pictures that are appropriate for a blog. 
She has severe bruising where her seat belt was.
In fact, I didn't know that the
body could bruise the way she has bruised.
The airbags from both sides depolyed and she
had some burns on her chin.
I have pictures but they will
not be on this blog.
This "Bride of Frankenstein" stitched gash is wonderful for the
Halloween season.
Harmony was released from the
Hospital on
Sunday the 30th with no head or spine
injuries, which we are feeling like
it is our own private miracle.
I know Heavenly Father was watching
out for her, and I feel very blessed.
Fast forward to this weekend.
Boyd cleaned out the hot tub and
filled her up................yeah for me.
Here are some tomatoes out on the deck
that are hanging in there hoping they
get to ripen.
The rest of this weekend was spent watching General Conference.
My heart was full of gratitude to Heavenly Father for the
many blessings he has given me.  I have determined to
be a better person, one who deserves the abundance that
has been laid at my feet.

No comments: