Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ahhh. . . Springtime in the Rockies
(my happy hot-tub ending!)

This is what I was looking at on
Friday March 5th at about 8:00 a.m.
Wowza

This is what greeted me when the garage door opened.

This is about 8 hours later, you can't tell but the sun was really
out-doing itself . . . . .
The great thing about March
snow storms is. . . . .they
don't stick around too long.

This is me, aahhhhhh. . . . . . . .Warren made the last
of the required fixes, and so it's just
me and my bad-self enjoying
what I've been missing for
5 weeks!!

4 comments:

Shay said...

Congrats! I am so glad they got it working!

kendall said...

you look relaxed... glad you have it back!

bev said...

Ah, life is good again. Cold temp. Hot tub = Happiness

Aimee said...

AWESOME! You guys got the hot tub working again! I will have to let Bry know. He has been a little worried for you about not getting it fixed. As for this crazy weather, I am about sick of the snow. I am so ready for SPRING!