Let them stay little
Saturday we celebrated Alex's
2nd birthday.
Where does the time go?
It reminds me of a song
by Lonestar - Let them be little
here's the chorus, it
makes me tear up every time
I hear it.

"So let them be little 'cause they're only that way for a while
Give them hope, give them praise, give them love every day
Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle
Oh just let them be little. "
OK, so now I'm all old
and sad and I'm getting
melancholy and pathetic!
Somebody take me out and
shoot me!!
3 comments:
I love that song too. It is kind of a tear jerker. I wish we could keep them little a little while longer....
Ya just gotta love those sweet kids!
I hate to see them grow up.... But hey, its also fun to see who they grow into.....
Post a Comment