Must haves. . . . .

This is something I DON'T' have but want

This is something I DO have.
I love her.
I know I've sung her praises - alot.
I rode her today to work.
It was a perfect morning when I left.
It was 53 degrees.
I had to wear a fleece jacket.
Even then, I had a bit of a chill
by the time I reached hell---I mean work.
A bit of helmet hair - who cares.
Who in hell - I mean work - am I wanting to impress.
No one, that's who.
Coming home - no jacket -spectacular.
I think everyone should commute on one of these.
It would be a much better world.
AMEN.
Also, I just come in from watering out back.
It is a perfect evening.
It is a mere 79 degrees.
I didn't even hate pulling weeds.
I swear. . . . . .starting you day off
with a 17-mile ride on something you
absolute LOVE is a great way
to start your day, and leaves you in
a good mood all day.
AMEN.
I love her.
I know I've sung her praises - alot.
I rode her today to work.
It was a perfect morning when I left.
It was 53 degrees.
I had to wear a fleece jacket.
Even then, I had a bit of a chill
by the time I reached hell---I mean work.
A bit of helmet hair - who cares.
Who in hell - I mean work - am I wanting to impress.
No one, that's who.
Coming home - no jacket -spectacular.
I think everyone should commute on one of these.
It would be a much better world.
AMEN.
Also, I just come in from watering out back.
It is a perfect evening.
It is a mere 79 degrees.
I didn't even hate pulling weeds.
I swear. . . . . .starting you day off
with a 17-mile ride on something you
absolute LOVE is a great way
to start your day, and leaves you in
a good mood all day.
AMEN.
I mean HALLELUJAH.
1 comment:
Oh momma you crack me up!
Post a Comment