
Megan is gone.
She left me with the desire
to de-junk.
She is a "throw-it-away" kinda gal.
I'm a "what if I need it later" kinda lady.
Sadly, I de-junked
a few things into her possession.
(2) dolls that Hannah wanted.
(once I showed them to her)
A pillow that Hannah wanted.
(again, I showed it to her)
***please see side note at
bottom of the post***
A set of bowls that I didn't
use all that often, but liked
them just the same.
(I love the space they left
in my cupboard better)
Yeah! a new life in OKC, if they
find their way to the "round-file"
I never have to know! They
can live on in my memory. *sigh*
Today is Wednesday, garbage collection day.
Empty Garbage cans that can be filled.
I can hardly wait.
***Isaac comes to my home on
Sunday's. Nearly every week he
comes and shows me something that
he wants to take home. Mostly I
say no, because there are things
he will want to play with later.
But. . . . I may be persuaded to
let some of the go in the future.
2 comments:
Doesn't it feel so good to have those items gone and more room for other things. I have been in that de-junking mood lately. It must be in the air!
I need to catch this bug. I have a basement of things that are there "just in case", that will probably never get used. Although you know as soon as I throw them out, I will need them. :)
Post a Comment