Thursday, January 13, 2011

Clarification. . . . .

I know that I'm always saying that I love the change of seasons. I love the snow. I do love the change of seasons and the snow, but I DON'T love the inversion that comes with cold and no snow. i like the snow because if we keep having a storm blow through we don't end up with air we can chew. I've included on this post some pictures that have one thing in common. . . . . . .sunshine, or memories we made in sunshine. I miss blue skies, I need to see blue skies, I'm tired of taking a wide sweep around my car because I don't want to rub against her and leave the filth of humanity on my jeans. I think this is what is referred to as the "winter doldrums" I have a few passes on my 10-punch tanning pass. I may go and see if I can fake my brain into thinking that it's observed sunshine. Wish me luck.


Sunshine thru the window of my "green room"

Lazy days of summer, just me and Benny

This fat chick is me. . . . . soaking in
some rays in Chicago in 2009.
I can almost feel the warmth on my cheeks
and the tops of my feet. . . . .ah

Mr Bryson eating ice cream this last summer

A BBQ with Boyds siblings
BBQ's are generally in the summertime.

Boyd hiding in the geraniums at
a winery in California last spring.
Can you feel the sun. . . . . .ummmmm
Boyd and I in Chicago, the sun on
our face and the wind
in our hair. Yeah
Alex and Viv on the lawn last Spring.

Alex and Milo blowing bubbles,
does anything say sunshine like
a bottle of bubbles?











4 comments:

Mandi said...

I'm ready for spring. Always happens the second week of Jan.

Wendell and Carole said...

I'm sorry. I'm not really feeling very sorry for you my dear friend, for I know in a few weeks, you are going to feel the sunshine for REAL. You remember us that were left behind, as you get a fantastic trip to Florida......

Shay said...

Sigh* Thank you for your sunshine pictures - I really needed to pretend it was summer for a minute too. I need to remember this time of year every year and plan a vacation for the 3rd week in January.

bev paxman said...

Just a few more weeks and we will be in the sunshine state! We must remember not to take one minute of that sun for granted.