Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hey Floor Guy. . . . .

Dear Floor Guy,
Last December you and my husband
came to an agreement on a trade issue.
You would trade labor hours. He would
paint your home-labor free. You would
install hardwood floors in my home, labor free.
My husband showed up at your home
when he said he would. He came every single
day, with his helper, until the job was complete.
You live in Spanish Fork, it was a bit of a drive.
He worked long hard hours to finish so your wife
could decorate for Christmas.
Now it's my turn!!
I called you on Monday. . . April 18th.
10 days ago!
You have said you would show up and didn't.
You have had many excuses.
My homes is a disaster.
Carpets are pulled.
Mop boards are pulled.
I'm living in chaos.
You've assured me this morning that
you will "for sure" show up tomorrow!!
I will call you EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. until
you get the job done.

signed-Frustrated in Sandy!


2 comments:

bev paxman said...

Uh, ohhhh. This isn't sounding good. Did you get anything in writing? Good luck.

Eileen Romney said...

One time I got instant results when I promised to call every hour until I got results. Hum mm