It's April for pity sake!!!
These are some pictures
I took this afternoon from my
back door.
The sun is out and some
of the snow has "packed down."
This is crazy.
But, lo. . . . it is
Conference Weekend and you
know the old saying:
"The heavens weep when Mormons meet"
So not only did the heavens weep
last night by raining,
the heavens "hardened their heart"
and sent us snow.
Ah, I will try to remember
this in the heat of a July afternoon.
I took this afternoon from my
back door.
The sun is out and some
of the snow has "packed down."
This is crazy.
But, lo. . . . it is
Conference Weekend and you
know the old saying:
"The heavens weep when Mormons meet"
So not only did the heavens weep
last night by raining,
the heavens "hardened their heart"
and sent us snow.
Ah, I will try to remember
this in the heat of a July afternoon.
1 comment:
Wow you guys have a ton of snow. Kode would love to be at your house to help grumpy shovel all that snow!
Post a Comment