Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ummm. . . . . . .help


I was looking in the mirror the other day and I found some white hairs in my eyebrows! What is up with that? I have so few eyebrows that I must do the "fill-in" already. *sigh* Every day it gets harder and harder just to stay "incredibly average" I'm scared for when I cannot see my eyebrows, when I cannot draw a straight line with my eyeliner, when I cannot see my lip line to apply lipstick. I now know why Betty Davis started looking like she did toward the end. Wow!!

4 comments:

Eileen Romney said...

You are so funny. You have nothing to worry about. You are cute no matter whar

bev paxman said...

Hahahahaha. That is when you have finally earned the right to just be a cute little grandma without any vain worries.I'm looking forward to retirement. After that, I may never touch anything in my makeup drawer again!

bev paxman said...

BTW,
I am also slowly but surely losing my eyebrows.... I think that those hairs are migrating to my nose. Cast your burdens girl and be free......
It is time for you to sign up with facebook. For Pity's sake your mom and my mom have an account. You are missing out on what is going on with all of your 'familie's' daily lives.

Vera said...

The greatest thing for those 'stray' hairs is the magnifying mirror. They are for putting make up on. Oh my hell.... they will freak you out when you turn the light on and see what everyone else has been seeing.... Oh and guys I have about 10 years on you both, let me tell you, it gets WORSE....