This is a picture before we boarded "The Duck Ride" it was a chilly morning, I had purchased a hooded zip up jacket and that jaunty lime green scarf to try to jazz it up.
I guess Boyd and I are "foodies" not the kind that have any kind of discerning palate, but foodies in the sense we like to eat. This is a grilled salmon dinner I ordered an an Italian restaurant, it had red and green grapes and a balsamic reduction on it. . . . . . .yummy.
Boyd had veal, imagine Boyd ordering veal (joke in my family)
Creme Brulee a fav of Mr. Boyds
I had a chocolate mousse - very dark and yummy.
Mr serious, he won' smile . . . .hardly ever.
Me, the smile of a feeb. . . . . "feeble minded"
Be my mirror. . . .
When I get thru eating, I usually look at Boyd and say "be my mirror, do I have anything on my teeth?" He is usually a good sport, sometimes we just get gross!!
So this is what we did after a lovely meal at the top of the Space Needle.
No comments:
Post a Comment