SINCE SLICED BREAD . . . . .
I gotta say. . . . On-line shopping is the best thing since sliced bread. I went to Macy's yesterday, just to make sure I haven't gotten rusty at browsing the aisles looking for the fabulous. But the "on-line" has so many positives. The best is. . . . .a package left at the front door. Nothing like pulling into the driveway after a grueling day in the "salt mines" and finding a package. It brightens my mood, and puts a lilt in my step (I actually run to the front door). I love the heft of the package. I love that I get to go in and open it up. . . .like it's mine, even though it will most likely be for someone else. I love that I'm smiling as I open it. Ah. . . . . UPS Guy is my new favorite "crush" That's what the brown does for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment