Take Grandparents to Lunch day
This is me and the oldest Lloyd brother. We were in the lavish lunch room at his school. It was take you grandparents to lunch. He informed me that his friend's grandma was 53 years old, it hurt to tell him I was older than that!! He just smiled.

Isaac opted for the chicken nuggets, with tater tots, a roll, some mandarin oranges, a cookie and the always delicious chocolate milk. He informed me that it was 5 cents if you want an extra milk, and he wished he had 90 nickels because he would buy 90 cartons. It made me laugh.

I had the teriyaki rice bowl, you cannot see the meat and rice because it is under the roll, I had chocolate milk too. The had several options for fruit, I picked cantaloupe and a cookie. I ate most if it - yeah for me.

This is a picture of the lunch room, it was wall to wall old peeps.

This school knows what they're doing. They had the book fair today, what grandparent is going to pass up the chance to purchase a book for their grandchild. . . . . not this one. I purchased (2) books on spiders (his new obsession) and a pen shaped like a race car for him, and a pen with a flower on for a girl in his class, I think her name is Anna (?) not sure, I watched in the classroom window as he went back in and presented it to her.........so sweet
3 comments:
How fun!! The food actually looks good,and to have a book fair there ready for you to purchase some. How genius!!
Looks like a fabulous lunch date! Mr. I is growing up.
He is a rather hot date. He is so lucky to have you as a grandma. Love you.
Post a Comment