Saturday, July 21, 2012

Living Planet Aquarium.....lovin it
Grumpy and I we in charge of the Taylor Tots and the Lloyd Brothers on Saturday afternoon, so we stopped at McD for lunch then headed to the Aquarium........it was fun fun fun.
Milo and Alex have a little bro-mance.....it was so cute.
Keeping them together was like herding cats.......can't be done, I was able to have them in the same place for a couple of pictures.

The kids were so good. The biggest problem we had was we told them they could get something from the gift shop........with a $5 dollar price tag.....ahhh it was so hard to make a choice, because as with most gift shops, the prices were extreme.....I finally stood at the check-out line and told them if I didn't have their items by the time I reached the checker, they wouldn't get anything. So, a rubber snake, (2) mood rings, a venus flytrap and (?) can't remember the 5th item.......we were outta there.

1 comment:

Clarissa Earl said...

I can't get over how big all these little munchkins are getting! They're pretty lucky to have such an amazing, fun Mimaw.