Mo-Tab.....Joy of Song
My mom scored on tix to the Mo-Tab Pioneer Day celebratory concert on Friday Night. She sent them to me.
I invited (2) of my favorite peeps.......The Handsome Brad and his lovely Wifey....Bev-mo
Brad treated us to Dinner at the Texas De Brazil at City Creek............it was amazing, this is a picture of the flower arrangement above the salad bar. (Bev wanted me to add that this arrangement was fresh flowers, it was absolutely amazing!!! This was no average salad bar, it had every yummy thing you could imagine...........After you have been seated you to help yourself to an extravagant 50-60 item salad area. Gourmet artisan breads, fresh buffalo mozzarella, steamed asparagus with strawberry sauce, Brazilian hearts of palm, grilled Portobello mushrooms, Greek olives, shrimp salad, imported Italian salamis, sautéed mushrooms, herbed sweet onions, pork black beans, jasmine rice, spicy surimi sushi, lobster bisque, grilled provolone, a wheel of parmesean cheese the size of a tire, all this before they start bringing out the grilled meats.....our waiter told us to "pace yourself" like that was possible with all the yummy-ness. I would so go back to this place.........especially if someone else is paying!
So, we found our way to the Conference Center, we waited (sweated) our way thru the line, and found our seats were Great.....then we enjoyed the HUGE sound that the Choir is. I loved it, Boyd "tolerated" it. It goes without saying that I will never invite Boyd back to the CC.





2 comments:
What? Stephen and myself were at the CC on Friday too.
Post a Comment