Smoky Sunrise
The last few weeks it seems like the whole state has been on fire. The smoke in the air has made for some gorgeous sunrises. I meet up with my pal Val in the lovely part of town called "Chesterfield" where my brother affectionately refers to the residents there as "Chestermites". We meet there with our mace and tasers, because it is close to our place of employment......yes we work in "the hood", but I digress. I get there as the sun is peeking over Mount Olympus, and I've pulled over to the side of the road to observe it.....and take a picture, although these pics do not do justice. I have also put a lovely profile of me in my car with my early morning "look" velco rollers!! It keeps the Chestermites at bay! There have been some breathtaking colors. This is truly my favorite part of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment