Bring it on...................
This was a welcome sight for me.
It was a long hot summer...........
It was a long hot summer...........
(a great movie with the most handsome Paul Newman)
But it went on and on and on......
a bit too hot, no cooling down,
this last summer...... not the Paul Newman film.
This was a welcome sight too.
I love nothing more than
to come home from a grueling day at work
and see a package on the front door step.
It makes me a bit giddy.
The anticipation.....will it be what I want?
Will I keep it or will I send it back?
Will it look like it did on-line?
Will I need to get another one?
Oh, please, please, please, be what I need.
Bulbs.............yeah..............
I ordered them from
Eden Brothers.
Some bulbs to force....
I love having something in bloom....
Always....something in bloom.
It is almost a necessity.
It cheers my soul.
It make me happy.
It soothes me.
I will have some paper whites
(10 bulbs)
And (3) large,
well, (2) large and (1) JUMBO
Amaryllis......to go along with
the ones I've been keeping in
the dark, in the cubby.
I'm hoping I will have a so many beautiful
Amaryllis' this year that I won't
be able to stand it.
I will post......
(by the way my Christmas Cactus is soexcited, it can't wait for Christmas, it's in bloom now.
I'll post a picture tomorrow.)
My pedicure is getting worse by the day.
I have an appointment for a facial and a pedicure
at my favorite Salon....
The Shiradhara Day Spa.
Hang on little piggies.....your day of beauty is near.
(I tried to paint them at work.....never a good idea
Tuesday can not get here soon enough.
Some restaurants only need one word names.
The Cinegrill is one of them.
This was our Friday Night spot this week.
This is my partially eaten hot Italian sausage sandwich
and spaghetti.
Part of a salad.................................it has capers.....
it never disappoints.








1 comment:
This comment is unrelated to your post other than it is about yummy food too- I thought I would give you a heads up on a chocolate party (not sure what it will be like) but it is at the same location as the chocolate fest. http://www.shotofchocolate.com/event-info/ - They have chocolate samples,prizes giveways from Snowbird, eBay, Skyfall screening passes, Harmons and more and entering the code FREE - will get you in for free. (Doesn't sound like they will have chef's making confections though)
Post a Comment