The day in a nutshell.....
I recieved a card from my mom......it had pictures of boobs and the song:
Do your Boobs hang low
Do they wobble too and fro
Can you tie them in a ribbon
Can you tie them in a bow
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a Continental Soldier
Do your boobs hang low......
inside it said:
That song isn't as funny as is used to be...huh!
No Mom, it isn't!!
These were some items from my pals at work.
I told Boyd I wanted a watch with a big face.........he listened.......I love it
If I get too blind to be able to tell the time in this bad-boy,
I will be in no shape to care what time it is.
We headed over for a smothered burrito (my birthday request) We happened to sit
by these peeps. Harmony used to nanny for them. Aria was just a few months old
when she started. She';s 9 now......so cute. The were just finishing up and left.
Later our waiter.....the fabulous and handsome "Ernesto" told us that Matt had paid
for our dinner. Yeah....Happy Birthday to me.....
These are birthday cards that the Lloyd Boys made for me....along with a reeses peanut
butter cup.....chocolate............peanut butter...................ummmmmmm
This is the smothered burrito...with cheese....double beans....no rice...perfection.
When I got home I added my watch to my collection...............this is sort of kooky
I took about 8 of my favorites to the watch shop and had batteries put in them.
But my new one is my favorite...I think I have about 25-30. I need to purge most
of them and keep the best. I have a Minnie Mouse that says "Miss Fabulous" on the
face.....Love it, I have an old Mickey Mouse "Steamboat Willie" watch that I love
too. Oh, shoot, maybe I won't be able to purge as many as I should..........I
do love my new one....she fits right in.







2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great day!! I love your new watch. Dad did a great job!!
Great for you! You know how to score. I'm planning on a new pair of men's socks for my birthday.... Brad is running short on them :)It'll beat the year that he gave me a box of men's handkerchiefs.
Post a Comment