Paxman Christmas Party
Mom & Dad above, Austin and Girlie Girl Kelly
Bev, who isn't happy to have a picture taken. . . . . she will grin and bare it.
Brad & Boyd
Bridget and Ben
Don (above) Goldie and Jill
Goldie with some boxer shorts he took from Lexus. The man who has been going commando since he was 12 took this bad-boys away from a 10 year old!
K-K-Katie and her peeps!
Lance & Shawna (above) Lance taking one the the final gifts.
Lexus before Goldie took them away from.
Peggi and Lance. . . . hey Leavitts why didn't I get any picture of you guys? Were you hiding?
Bridget & Ben. . . . again. I think I still don't know how to load pics to blogger !!
Tayson & Wyatt (Lance's mini-me)
Tanner & his Girls (above)
Tanner and a Dora Snugglie . . . . so jealous!
It was a fun party. So good to see everyone. Sometimes this is the only time we see each other. Lot of peeps weren't there, they were missed. Next year I'll try to get my $Hi& together and let everyone know when it will be.















1 comment:
The Crazeeeeee's.
Post a Comment