The Week After
Do you still have your tree up? I do. I didn't actually put my tree up, Boyd did. I placed a few of the decorations on it. I'm waiting for Boyd to take it down. ummmmm.......not sure if that will happen. I've got a list of several things he need to do. He did get me a curtain rod hung. it was a 48" rod on my bedroom wall to hang my scarves from. It was a brilliant idea, I'm sorry I can't say it was mine. But it looks and works like a charm. Now on to more important things ........
After Christmas sales...........
Are you going?
What will it take for you to think it's a bargain?
Do you have returns?
Where will you spend your after Christmas time?
I sometimes purchase after Christmas wrapping paper and cards.
Usually I look for a great deal on a winter coat.
I don't need one, but if the price is right, I will purchase one.
I'm thinking this year I will look for some snow boots, since
the ones I have a pretty much ready for the trash heap.



No comments:
Post a Comment