Gas at Guad's
This is me and my good friend and neighbor Carla and her sister, Jane. We had a lovely lunch at Guadalahonkeys. We laughed and gossiped and told stories about our lives, and cried. . . . we have all gone thru a life changing, and heartbreaking situation with a child. It is nice to be able to share with people who know exactly what you are feeling and can relate to this oh, so human condition. They are delightful. Jane has been blogging for a year. I have her link on the side. "Gratitude Project" She has blogged everyday about something she is thankful for. I love reading her inspirational thoughts, I look forward to it, quite often, it is the best thing I read all day long.


1 comment:
How fun to be able to go to lunch with the girls and catch up on things. Carla looks great!!
Post a Comment