Nancy Sinatra and my friend Val
These boots are cute. I want them. I'm sure you've noticed the plethora of darling fashion boots out this fall/winter. Alas, my calves are like that of Petunia Pig's, and are a bit "thick" I even blogged about them earlier. These are the kind of boots
I want.
I want.
This is a lovely post-operative orthopedic boot my good friend Val is sporting. Last January she had her left foot operated on. Bones shaved, toes straightened with pins jutting out, veins from her leg used. . . . .someplace. It was a long recovery. . . . poor thing. Well, on Monday she had her right foot go under the knife. . . . . same thing, bones shaved, toes all pinned up. It's not pretty.
Because a couple of toes from the first surgery were not behaving, they needed some additional attention. . . . . more pins. . . . . argggggg, so this is the lovely and sexy 1/2 boot to go along with the full boot above. She is such a trend setter with all the fashion footwear. . . . NOT.
I went to her home today to have lunch with her. She had company. Her darling grand babies. When I went to leave they were in her kitchen eating lunch, so I snapped some pics and I told them that I would blog about them so their Grandma could see it.
She has twins. . . . . I think this might be William. . . . or maybe Murphy. . . . not sure, but boy do they have the biggest blue eyes and the longest eyelashes. So Cute.
If the 1st picture is William then this is Murphy, if the 1st picture is Murphy, then this is William, you know how that goes. They are a couple of happy campers!
This is sweet Emma. She said her favorite princess was Rapunzel. When I went to leave she said: "I love you" How darling is that. So I said "I love you too!" Her hair is fabity-fab-fab-fabulous and curly! She's what I call "A pip" too cute!
This is Gehrig (spelling ?) Notice the baseball themed names? I predict that this little guy will give his parents gray hair. . . . . . . I'm just saying!
This is Satchel (spelling again?) I asked him what they were eating and he said Taco's. I said "from Taco Belch?" He said, "no, Taco Bell" then he burped. What a cleaver boy! I predict he will find a cure for cancer. Look and that serious face - can't you just see all those great thoughts rolling around inside his brain!
So, that wraps up my Friday Lunch, it was lovely. I hope you get feeling better Miss Val, and have a great weekend.









1 comment:
Sad thing is.... The Ortho walker probably is much more costly than the fashionista boots!
Post a Comment