Hello Spring
I was out strolling the neighborhood with the dog.....stroll is really not the proper word. It was like, I was being dragged around the neighborhood as I clutched the end of the leash with both hands and the hound dog at the other end sniffed the ground and ran like an animal that has not smelled dirt for months....oh right, she hasn't smelled anything but dirty snow, for months. Now that the ground is exposed, there are so many things she can smell and leave her "mark" on. It really is a delightful experience to see small green points pushing thru..........................
I've been looking at the branches of the trees for the tell-tale sign of a bud....anything that looks like it will eventually be a blossom. Because this (above) will become this:
A large blooming beauty........................
Spring.....................
what took you so long!



1 comment:
Just got caught up, love all your posts!
Post a Comment