Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I did it...........arggggg
The phone on the right is what I've been using.....yes I work for a communications company.  My job consists of me designing fiber optic networks for companies who want bandwidth......lots and lots of bandwidth.......these same companies are like crack whores.....more, more, more.......bandwidth.  I've been avoiding getting an upgraded phone for years................why? you ask!  Just because.....I think I like being a bit persnickety......and just to bug my family, mostly.  But, I decided that a new phone could make my life easier in many ways.  So, I wanted a BIG phone, one that would not get lost in my purse.............or as I refer to it as "The Black Hole of Calcutta".  So I went with the Galaxy Note II.   It's big....real big......and I'm sure it is wasted on me.  I'm sure it's for real tech weasels, peeps who know how to use it's many features.
So, wish me luck in my attempt to learn the many uses of my smart phone.  I'm not sure I know how to answer it.  Since I hardly ever answered my other phone, no body calls me, so I'm off to the home phone, to call my smart phone and try to learn to answer...........wish me luck.

No comments: