Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Better late than not-at-all



UMMMM.......BLT.......ahh......




These bad boys with onions, vinegar and oil.........


These to dry and use later.


I'm heading to Millcreek Nursery

after work. I have pots that need filling.

This dang rain has put me waaaaaaayyyyy behind.

I sitting here thinking about a delicious

toasted BLT, where the bacon is thick and

the tomatoes are coated with salt and pepper,

and the lettuce is crispy and the

miracle whip is slathered on it.


Quick question

Miracle Whip or Mayonaise?

I use both, it depends on what I'm making.

For a BLT the Miracle Whip is

my preferred condiment.


I have to go, I've slobbered on my

blouse and I need to go to the

ladies room to wipe my chin .

3 comments:

bev paxman said...

Mayo of course!

Mandi said...

Mayo all the way!

Shay said...

Mayo! I don't do the "tangy zip".