disappointment. . . . never!

H. and I took the Lloyd Brothers to the Farmer's Market on Saturday. With all the wet and cool weather we've had this spring, the produce selection was a bit weak. The vendor booths were still stimulating. . . . and so were the boys. I learned a lot:
1. You can teach a 6 year old the meaning of "Schmooze"
2. A 3 year old who wears a "pull-up" for naps isn't happy if you only have a diaper.
3. You can attach the sides of the diaper (so it looks like a pull-up) and he isn't convinced....he knows it's still a diaper.
4. A purple care bear is a fine partner for nap time if you don't have anything else, but after the nap is over, that purple bear goes face first back to the toy chest!
5. The promise of purchasing a coconut is a great motivator!
6. A 3-year old who is told to "touch with your eyes only" will find a way to have his knee hit what his hands cannot!
7. Children make everything an exciting adventure.
8.I wish all my grandchildren were close so I could take them for a day-trip!
2 comments:
They are two crazy boys and they always have a great time with Mimaw.
Sounds like fun. Grandchildren are the best. You can overlook a lot of misdeeds that you could not with your own children.
Post a Comment