New Floors . . . . scratched!
The biggest deepest scratch (above)
The same scratch that was tried to be sanded out.
**my side note. We stayed at a Hampton Inn last Friday night. (while the 1st coat was drying on our floors) This hotel is located in Sandy and has convenient freeway access. (not that you care) So, on Tuesday, when I try to get another room at same Hampton Inn, I wasn't able to get one on-line, so I called their front desk, I'm told there were no rooms available. I think to myself. . . .(self: why?) so I ask the gentleman "What's going on that you have no rooms?" and he states: "We are almost always full on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights." I was stunned. Imagine my surprise at looking for a room in all the other hotels in the same area. . . . . .........all full. I used to look at those Hotels and wonder how they stayed in business. I'm guessing that construction workers and Expo-Mart peeps are the ones staying there. Do any of you know? The long and short of it is we stayed at an La Quinta in Midvale (it was a bit scary!!) But we are alive and well, and I did a thorough search of the room for bed-bugs. (which brings to mind another story about us , Brad, Bev, and a can of raid at a Hampton Inn in Orlando, but that story is for another day! Ask me and I will tell it to you)
2 comments:
Dang those scratches!! Those floors have been quite the ordeal. Miss you guys!! xoxo
Glad to hear that they took care of the scratch!!
Post a Comment