Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2. . . I want chocolate!



Here I am at my work station eating lunch, day 2 of the "four letter word" and I want some chocolate and perchance some red vines and . . . . .


Tuna salad, I actually really like my tuna salad, it's just when you put in your mind that there is something out there, like fries and a burger and some mashed potatoes with gravy, that would taste d-i-v-i-n-e!



Black olives (15 of them)


I do so love the Ranier Cherries!

I had 18 of these bad-boys.

And some yummy yogurt . . .cherry, ummmmmmm


This is the most important of all

my consumption items.

This gives me that little pick-me-up

I need to face the afternoon.

Actually, I must confess. . . . . . . .

I down one of these in the first

20 minutes I'm at my desk each morning.

It's a bonus if I get one for lunch


No comments: