Monday, June 13, 2011

TAKING MY TITLE TO TASK. . . . .





This is the new food pyramid. I'm going to try to eat from it. Mr. Mr. has agreed to "eat better" with me. So, here we go again, the two fattie-la-rue's trying to shed a few pounds. It's so hard, I love bread and cookies and rolls and a big old dish of sugar smacks before bedtime, or possibly a pb&honey sandwich with a large glass of cold chocolate milk, and red vines, and chocolate-carmel-macadamia-nut clusters (we call them heroin balls, cuz we always want a "fix") I've been good today, lots of cherries (I have no control when it comes to cherry eating, but they work to "purge" the old gastrointestinal tract and that could lead to a weight loss on the scales.)





I'm not sure what this is doing here, sometimes I can't get pictures to load to my blog and sometimes, like now, a picture just appears. I do sort of like the bedspread in this picture.






These are the dreaded scales that I mount. . . . not often enough. I used to weigh myself every single day. Boyd made the comment that I weigh myself more regularly than I say my prayers, and I was shamed, because it was true. But, I'm proud to say that I pray more often than I weigh myself these days. I used to have some big old upright scales that were downstairs, and I would still make my weigh (?) downstairs every single morning. My routines consisted of removing all my jewelry, my underwear and spit before I stepped on them. It was sort of sick. I'm proud to say that now I just remove my underwear. . . . no spitting no removing of the jewelry *sigh**





This is the every fabulous and handsome Jon Bon Jovi, I think he's terrific. . . . need I say more, this picture says it all. . . .ummmmmmm.




I'm in dire need of a pedicure. I'm thinking it will be on my "to do" list this week.

I know that this post has "rambled" on. That's because it's titled "Random Ramblings and Sassy Snippets" so I need to come up with a sassy snippit now:

Umm........I've been watching the uncensored "Sex and the City" and you would think that I could remember some sassy thing to say from there. . . . . . .ummmmm. . . . .they are sometimes over the line of sassy to nasty, but that's what makes that show so fun to watch.. . . . It's my guilty pleasure I'm sorry to say. Oh, well, no sassi-ness to be had today.

No comments: