Friday, June 10, 2011

It's time. . . . . . .





Yeah, it's Friday
My floors were finished this morning.
The sun is shining.
My floors were finished this morning.
I'm going out to dinner tonight.
My floors were finished this morning.
I get to clean house tomorrow.
My floors were finished this morning.
I'm going to go for a ride on Benny this weekend.
My floors were finished this morning.
I'm smacking my lips thinking of a large glass of sun punch.
My floors were finished this morning.
I'm going to get organized.
My floors were finished this morning.
I'm simplifying my life.
My floors were finished this morning.
I'm getting rid of some items on KSL.com
My floors were finished this morning.
I'm amazed at how the simple things if life really are the best.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Have a great weekend!!
Hey, any word on when your floors are going to be finished?

Eileen Romney said...

Hey, you know I have an apartment that you can stay in. It will be a bit like camping, sleeping on the floor, but it's cheap and not Scary