Sunday, March 31, 2013

She's Gone

Alice has left the driveway.
I wanted to take a picture as she was being driven down the street, but she left under the cloak of darkness..........she didn't even look back.....*sniff-sniff*

I posted her on KSL.COM classifieds......within 15 minutes I had a taker.   We had a birthday party to attend.  When we returned there were messages on the the phone, so many peeps wanted my Alice.  I started to think to myself: "self, hummmm, maybe you should have asked for more money!"

At 9:30 last night she was driving down Raintree with her new owners.....Miguel Para.....you are a lucky guy to be getting my Alice........may she drive long and bring joy!
Alice....live long and prosper!

2 comments:

Shay said...

There is something about Hondas. We sold Lance's Accord in about an hour and that includes them coming to get it. We thought the same thing - maybe we didn't ask enough, but seriously the drivers window did not open, it was black, and it had no ac (all of which we disclosed)

London said...

Alice has been a good companion, so many miles.