Open Letter to my "Floor Guy"
Hey floor Guy,
When I discussed my flooring with you in APRIL, I
informed you that June 6, 2011 was my "drop dead"
date. I HAD to have it completed by then. Well,
I'm having a new refridgerator and dishwasher
installed on Saturday, June 4th. My floors aren't
completed. I've put off the installation 2 times.
I'm a bit "put-off", I've developed a twitch. My
fridge is in the garage. Just count how many times
you open the fridge in the evening. . . .
What to do! What to do!
Simmering in Sandy
2 comments:
Dear Simmering,
Aren't you losing weight because the fridge is in the garage?
Have you been too optomistic on your remodel schedule? Don't you realize that you won't get out of this mess for at least one year?
Take some pills and reschedule the installation.
Signed, Been there, done that.
Ooh my goodness Mimaw!! I don't know how you are able to hold all of it together. I would have lost it along time ago. You are so AWESOME! Best of luck in getting everything finished soon!
Post a Comment